Graceful Logoff/Disconnection/Quitting, Controller Support, In-Game Chat, and Major Bug Fixes
Had a very long two week sprint where I added and reworked a TON of stuff in the game such as:
- Graceful logoff, disconnection, and quitting (i.e. no more insta-quit on pressing escape).
- Added controller support.
- Added in-game chat.
- Fixed an insane amount of major bugs:
- Completely rewrote the entire master game state system.
- Fixed a ton of memory leaks and odd crashes.
- Fixed oddities on level restart (e.g. balls in wrong location).
- Fixed the double jump bug.
Looking forward to improving the level design now including adding in some fun AI creatures!
Dig.zip 35 MB
31 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.